Early Adopters Club
Through the Consultation Platform, NGI connects high-tech start-ups and SMEs with outstanding researchers to create the internet of the future based on EU values like privacy, trust and transparency. These values are among the building blocks for a human-centric and more inclusive internet, where people feel safe and have control over their data.
The Early Adopters Club is for innovators championing NGI values, be they individuals, small businesses, research teams, small or large-scale initiatives.
The Consultation Platform creates and nurtures this Club of innovators and best practitioners, helping citizens and civil society to benefit from NGI technologies, services and communities.
How to Join
If you are championing NGI values and meet one or more of the following selection criteria, Apply to the Early Adopters' Club here
- Multidisciplinary NGI researchers in ICT, social sciences & humanities
- Innovation platforms & IT clusters
- IT and Network Operators, Service Providers
- Hi-tech Start-ups & SMEs
- Internet Policy Experts and Activists
- GIPO (Global Internet Policy Observatory) community
- Civil Society, NGOs, Citizens
- Policy makers, Funding Agencies including EU & national digital agencies – energy, finance
- Representatives from Standards Organisations